What is professional testing?
A structured, professional and impartial approach to the evaluation of job applicants in the field of accounting and finance, consisting of:
– defining a custom job description
– development of custom tests to test the qualifications of a potential employee
– conducting written and oral testing
– selection of candidates in accordance with job requirements.
What are the benefits of professional testing?
Modern organizations are increasingly investing time, money and knowledge into organizing a professional selection process. The reasons for this are:
– insufficient expertise in the internal capacity to select candidates for a particular job
– an objective and unbiased assessment of the competencies and finally the selection of candidates
– requirements for increasing quality of the selected staff
– increasing the efficiency and satisfaction of workers
– reduction of losses due to inadequate selection.
What is the goal of professional testing?
The goal of professional selection of candidates is to match the characteristics of the candidates and the requirements of the job, but also the characteristics of the candidates and the characteristics of the organization (eg key company values).
What do we evaluate in a candidate?
For test candidates, whose end result is an assessment of the adequacy for the job sought, we evaluate, depending on the job requirements of a particular competency, such as:
– communication skills
– managerial skills
– propensity for teamwork
– capabilities and potential for further development
– advantages and disadvantages of candidates in relation to the workplace
– areas of development required
– motivation and sources of motivation and key values of the candidates
– professional goals and interests.